Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a Swinger!

You, little most awesomest one, blow me away!!! How did you learn to swing on the ropes like that???!!! I couldn't be more proud of you. You definitely, definitely have to teach me how to do this when I get back. What a big girl you are! I love you so much.

Over here, I feel like I'm right back in school. Do you remember how stressed out I sometimes got before lectures? Well, I was like that last night. (Yuck.) ... because I had to give a lecture this morning and then give a bunch of old people from Santa Fe a tour of rock art. And you know what? The projector was broken! So I had to wing it. But it all went okay, I think. At least all the old people seemed really happy.

Now I'm off to have dinner with even more old people. (Whoa boy.) I think I'm just going to nod and smile and listen to their stories... and be quietly thinking of you and Mama the whole time. You two fill me up.

I love you all over the world,

Dada

PS - Here are some weird photos I just took around the Buffalo for you. They kind of remind me of the photos you took that time at MOMA. Do you remember that?

PSS - Send on more jokes. They rock my world!






No comments:

Post a Comment