Tuesday, July 28, 2009

buffalo blues...

Hey there my favorite little one,

Once again, I'm floored by how beautiful you are! Thanks so much for all the pictures--they mean the world to me. Over here, it was a day of busy work in the gorge trying to finish things up... at least until we began to be pelted by huuuuuggggeeee pieces of ice called hail. Then we went running, running off the ridgetop to the car, wet as can be with icy hair. And then we decided we'd better go into town for lunch at the pizza parlor. That was pretty much the best part of the day. 

Back at the Buffalo, things quieted down after dinner, and for some reason I was overcome by a sinking sad feeling. Mostly from missing you and Mama, but sometimes it's difficult to pin down exactly why we get the blues from time to time. So I think I'm going to creep away from everyone and think about you for a bit. That should clear my head. I sure do love you...

Your dada

No comments:

Post a Comment