Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New BuffaYleork





Dear Dada,
I love you very much.  I hope you're having a good time.  I wish I could be with you or you could be with me and Mama.  You are the best Dada in the whole wide world.  Can you play guitar today or can you not?  Are you feeling better from those prickles on your hand?  Well, I hope you are!  Today I went to the sprinklers, and I met another girl named Leah.  Today me and Mama played Sorry and we're going to read the book George and Martha for bedtime.  The teachers loved the mug, and I wish you could have helped us make it.  My teachers have used the mug 10 times or more!  
Love, 
Jules

p.s.  Knock knock.  Who's there?  J-E-S.  J-E-S who?  Don't you know that's the family of Jules, Ellen and Sev?

p.p.s.  I swung on the swings standing up and then when it was going really fast and there was a bar on top of the swing and then I let go of my knees and my whole legs swung back and forth until Rose came over and she wanted the swing and so I took off the metal bar, because I had putten it on and Rose went on and she didn't lift up her legs but she did stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment