Dearest Jules,
Did you really, really go up in a hot air balloon!? Wowee! You know, I think I went up in a balloon once when I was little, and I've always wanted to go again. Did you know that each morning we still see the hot air balloons out in the gorge (see photo below from a couple days ago)? So from now on I'll pretend you're flying over top me as I head out for the survey. My beautiful guardian angel. That's what you are.
The other photo I'll include is of our little chicks... that aren't so little anymore. Can you believe they live in Pabla's room still? We were supposed to build a special house for them, but that hasn't happened yet. So they all live with Pabla for the time being. (I bet it's noisy.)
Well, my dear, be sure to give that beautiful Mama of yours one thousand kisses for me today (and have her give you one thousand back). I miss you two so very much.
Love you up to the sky,
Your Dada

No comments:
Post a Comment