Tuesday, July 7, 2009

from your prickly dada...

Dear little miss thing,

I just returned from a big day of clambering around the rocks out in the gorge. Unfortunately, there were also a whole lot of prickly cacti scattered about the rocks as well. And do you know what? On three occasions today I reached for a rock and grabbed a cactus instead! My hands are all pricked up and tender, I'm afraid, and I'm not really sure whether or not I'll be able to play guitar very well for the next few days. We'll see. 

By the way, I absolutely loved the mug you painted for your teachers. What a talented girl you are! Do tell me what they all say when you give it to them. I bet they'll all give you a big big hug.

The photos below are a little test for you. They're from New Buffalo, but do you remember where at the Buffalo all the little wooden birds are? I think they're really beautiful. (But not as beautiful as you. You and Mama are my favorites!)

Have a magical day tomorrow and get Mama to tickle you for me. (Then tickle her back.)

I love you,

Dada




No comments:

Post a Comment