skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
new buffalog
Monday, July 13, 2009
Hey my darling girl!
Here's a goodnight joke with a promise of a proper note later tonight.
Ready?
Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
A: Because 7 8 9!
Love you so much,
Dada
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(70)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(47)
Last day of Pre-K pics
Last day of Pre-K!!!
and do not show your students...
to make you laugh
These are also pictures to make you cheer up!!
These pictures are for you
buffalo blues...
p.s.s.s. I won in Monopoly that my mama and I played
Yummy yummy egg yolk
Your silly picture
The Julesy Turnover? Wowee!
p.s. today I went to the county fair
Day at Dexter (ha, ha)
What a Swinger!
Wahooo!!!
Day at the Aquarium
High Flyin' Kid...
New BuffaDada
Jokey Jules!
Slithering Baba
Here are Mai-Mai & Baba's pictures
Kisses and hugs to you
Two Bears for You...
Hi Dada
Nine more days of school... nineteen more days unt...
10 more days of school today. Tomorrow 9!
Love, Jules
Little Miss Lovely...
Dada
Hey my darling girl!Here's a goodnight joke with a...
Funny, funny.
Sand in the Potty? Oh my....
I wish you were here
New BuffaYork
Oh my lord...
Hugs and Kisses from Mama and Jules
Loveliest Julesy Larou
New BuffaYleork
I wish you weren't prickly!!
from your prickly dada...
Here are two more that Jules wanted to post...
I am not a pirate girl!
My Pirate Girl!
Sunsets on the St Lawrence
My Dada and me
To Dada from Doo
Oh my beautiful yellow girl! What a vision you are...
►
June
(10)
About Me
Severin Fowles
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment