Dear Dada,
I love you. You are the best Dada in the whole wide world. Today we acted out the show for the parents. I was the mermaid and the jellyfish and Brandon was the Jelly fish and also I’ll send you a picture of me in the play that Mama took a picture of and Thomas’s dad took a video. See if you could read this: “Ickle me, Ockle me, fish in the sea. If you want a pretty maiden, please choose me.” And try to read this one (I made these all up!): “oh where oh where has my little dog gone. Oh where o where could he be?” Today I went to my eye doctor and I got an eye exam and I didn’t need glasses and she said that I didn’t need to come back until I was forty! That’s great! Wahoo!! Only ten days of school and tomorrow nine.
Love,
Jules
knock knock. Who's there? Mistress? Mistress who? Mistress Mary how did your garden grow? With silver bells and cockleshells. That's how my garden grew.
No comments:
Post a Comment