Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kindergarten Kid...

Dearest Julesy-a-reno,

Pre-K no longer! Every day in so many ways you're getting bigger and bigger and cooler and cooler. It was just wonderful to speak with you on the phone yesterday (twice!). And how exciting that you're headed to Iowa today. That brings us one giant step closer to being together. Iowa, after all, is half way to Taos. I'll take my giant step on Thursday, and then... hurrah! yippee! I'll be able to throw you high into the air and kiss you a hundred million times! You better be ready. I'm missing you long hard and deeply these days, so watch out...

Today we're headed back into the gorge to record more tipis. Then tonight I'm supposed to go to a sweat lodge at Jim's. (Do you remember Jim's house with the tipi?) But for now, here are two morning pictures from the kitchen. The first is of Dede, the really nice fellow who works in the garden at the Buffalo. Dede smokes a lot of that stuff that we smelled together at Sonya's apartment, which means he's really happy all the time... even before he's had his morning coffee. Dede and I played guitar together a lot this summer, so I thought you should see a picture of him. The other is of your dirty Dada who still needs a shower...

I love you little one. Immense amounts.

See you soon!

Your Dada




No comments:

Post a Comment