Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello from the Fishergirl on PTI



Dear Mama and Dada:
We are here on Pine Tree Island. I was very very good on the drive. Ba Ba and I went fishing after dinner and I caught a HUGE fish, big enough for us to eat (you can see how big in the pictures)  Ba Ba cleaned it and it is now in the refrigerator.  We may eat it tomorrow. Mai Mai and Ba Ba came to my Sweat Pea Restaurant again tonight and I cooked all sorts of yummy seaweed dishes except I told them it was carrot soup with ginger and parfait flavored ice cream. They're coming back tomorrow night. The sun has set and we are supposed to be going to bed but I'm still hungry so Mai Mai is fixing me a bagel.

I love you very much. The pictures of the houses are nice. I wish you were here!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment