Monday, August 3, 2009

Jules and the Dogs

Dearest Jules,

Phew! What a crazy trip to Iowa you had! You know, I heard on the radio yesterday morning all about the crazy man at the airport. What a mess. Mama tells me that you were just the most superb companion through the whole thing, though. We sure are lucky to have you in our lives!

Today in Taos, it's another day of staring cross eyed at big black rocks. I find myself even talking to the rocks sometimes. ("What are you? Is that a horse on your back? Do you have lightning on your belly? Why did 'Peter + Gloria' have to go and mess up your beautiful tipi?") But when I'm not talking to the rocks, I have lots of time to think about you and Mama.

And to think about where we might live in Taos someday. Did Mama tell you, I went to look at a house in Pilar that was surrounded by fruit trees? It was beautiful, and I think you would really love it. It has a super cool bedroom that would be just perfect for a funky kid like you. Check out the images below and let me know if you like it. (And look for the eagle hidden in the building.)

Give kisses to Mama and Annie and Leo and the two beautiful Iowa brides for me. (And have them kiss you back for me too, though you can tell Annie and Leo that it's okay if they just want give you a good lick or two.) 

I get to see you so soon!!!!!!

Your Dada







No comments:

Post a Comment