skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
new buffalog
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Mama & Daughter say hello to you
Dear Dada,
I love you. Are you having a good time? Is it pretty out there? I bet it is. Do you have dirty underwear (hee hee hee). Goodnight.
Love Jules
p.s. Goodbye for now.
p.s. Where does a ghost go to get his hair pretty? A scare salon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(70)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(47)
▼
June
(10)
I blow you a kiss goodnight also!
Dear Jules,This is a very, very short note to blow...
I'm excited!
70 year old man waves hello...
Mama & Daughter say hello to you
1,000 year old man waves hello...
I love you Dada
To Jules from your Taos Dada with very dirty hair
New York girl to Taos Dada
My Gorge-ous Girl!
About Me
Severin Fowles
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment