Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I blow you a kiss goodnight also!






Dear Dada,
I love my Dada.  These pictures are for you.  Today is yellow and red day.  Tonight we had a party at school and we made a show for the parents and we did a parachute.  Jess was there to do music and movement with us.  It was about ten hundred kids, but they were all from my school.  The show was Caps For Sale and I was the peddler.  I wish you could have been there because it was so much fun and I saw Leah, Maya, Brandon, Ben, Ella...  I saw Zoe (little Zoe).  You are my favorite Dada in the whole wide world.  I love you this much (thumb & forefinger together)--from here, twenty hundred hundred hundred times around the world and back.  
Love, 
Jules

p.s.  Knock knock.  Who's there?  Kuh.  Kuh who?  I'll blow you a kiss goodnight if you want me to!

No comments:

Post a Comment